5/07/2005

My melancholy blues

I'm really running out of relevant Queen song titles... might have to switch to one of my other classic favourites (like ELP or Genesis) soon. Also, this part was originally going to have a complaint about how I hadn't gotten my Keenspace password. However, I just got an email that showed me it! That's the good news. Now, for the bad news. A quote:

It may take 2 to 5 days before your account becomes visible via ftp or http.

Well, crap. You'll see it up as soon as they let me put it up. Now, for some NBA content.

Wizards barely stamp out Bulls
Teams played a pretty even game, Washington just managed to pull it out at the end. I still think Chicago would've won if they'd had Curry and Deng. Of course, if Deng was there, Nocioni probably wouldn't have had such a nice series. I'll have a review of his performance up with my round two preview, which will go up early Sunday morning.

Sounds like Nash is the MVP
Nash was a rather large part of Phoenix's turnaround and certainly aided in the development of Amare. I still prefer Nowitzki, but, can't complain. Nash would be my second choice by a slim margin. Nice to see a point guard get the trophy too.

Scheming
Well, there wasn't much of a voter turnout for the colour scheme thing... and honestly, I forgot about it for a while. So unless there are more complaints, I'll pass on changing it. Hint, that's your cue to complain if you don't like it.

Sorry about the dinky post, yesterday's and tomorrow's ought to make up for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd much prefer a white background. I have trouble reading on the black background.

5/07/2005 12:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home