5/17/2005

Fugue

Colangelo collects
It's not official, kind of like comeback player of the year, but more realistic. I can't say I can think of a better candidate. Riley's a good one as well, but he didn't get Nash, Q and the older JJ. Granted, he did get Shaq, D. Jones and Zo, but they fit in pretty much any system well. Colangelo's moves fit the running Phoenix system perfectly.

Apparently they still think NBA players are on steroids
Yet, they're shocked when nobody shows up. Next on the chopping block, high school volleyball! Seriously, they should just drop it. Stern will go in, talk up a slightly better storm than Tagliabue (and a much better one than Selig) and they'll hopefully forget all about it.

Crazy go nuts polls
As to why Lebron and Carmelo are being mentioned in a poll that focuses on the Heat, I don't know. Let's start with questions five and six. The candidates are fine but, where's Bosh? Again he was left out, just like in the comments from yesterday. I guess because his teams haven't made the playoffs yet... oh, right. On to question seven, which (at the time of writing) garnered 51.1% for the first selection, 28.4% for the second selection and 20.5% for the third selection. Yet, if you'd listen to the media during this Pistons/Pacers series, the Pistons couldn't possibly be underdogs anywhere! But, what happened here? I guess hilarity ensued.

Courtside
If you didn't catch it in the top right there, it has begun. Yes, I know it's nothing special yet, but I think it will be good. I also know it's all text for now, but trust me, that ends with comic #3. I think it'll be a good one. Still working on learning how to do stuff on Keenspace, but as with this blog, it'll come to me sooner or later.

Jeez, talk about a slow news day
What's up with there being no games on Monday? I know Miami/Washington game five would've been here if it were to happen, but... come on. Three games the night before, no games tonight. I guess I could touch on the game I missed from Sunday.

Crazy go Nash stats
Oh doctor. I can't believe the strategy worked, really. I doubt it works twice, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home